3 Tips for Parenting Through Holiday Stress
Big Life Journal
The holiday season can be particularly stressful for both parents and children. Here are specific things you can do to support your child and guide them through tough emotions during the holiday season.
- 3 Tips for Parenting Through Holiday Stress
- Find community service opportunities
- Find organizations to donate to together
- Practice reframing together
- Start an evening gratitude ritual
- Have your child journal about their emotions
- Scheduled evening gratitude ritual
- Social media gratitude challenge
parenting advice, stress, family fun, family acitivities, emotional development, holidays, christmas
Learn more about planning and organizing your household with Maple.