How to Boost Your Child's Confidence
Big Life Journal
Specific activities you can do each day to help your child build confidence and resilience. Strategies to help you child develop a love for learning and courage to overcome challenges in their life.
- 7 Ways to Encourage Your Child to Try New Things
- 9 Activities To Build Grit and Resilience in Children
- 9 Creative Ways to Boost Your Child’s Confidence
- Create bathroom mirror speech bubbles
- Create "My Wins" Page
- Conduct a "Grit Interview"
- Create a Dream Board
- Create a "WOOP Strategy"
- Text your child encouraging words
- Conduct a "Dress Rehearsal"
Teen, 9-12 years, 6-8 years
parenting guides, social-emotional learning, confidence, positive parenting, emotional development, child development
Learn more about planning and organizing your household with Maple.